Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life goes on..

Every minute, every hour, time passes by..day becomes week..week becomes years. As I grow older I tend to go through different types of problems in my life in terms of studies, love, money, future and myself. No matter how rich no matter how lucky someone is, still can't get away from having problems. Sometimes I wish I could go back to 10-15 years back when my grandmother was still around and of course my brother. When I were younger life is full of happiness, anything happen around me is none of my business, there's no responsibility on my shoulder. Now..time changes. People say the sweetest time in our life is during our teenagers age. We will experience everything during that period, happy moments, sad moments. It's the time we build ourselves through adulthood. Whatever it is..growing older is not the point, although nowadays times passes by so fast I still find it so slow especally during studies. Now new trimester just begun and it's already second week..Its just the same routine, go to class, ready for labs, midterms, assignment and lastly final exam..i have to face all types of friends along the way and whether i like it or not i have to go through it.Nowadays everyone is competing with each other...who's the best..who's the winner. It happens worldwide. I'm not good at competing but I'm happy with what I have, i'm just trying my best to be a better person each and everyday that passes by.

No comments: